What I do
I’m a professional content specialist with a background in management, IT (including database design, programming, and WordPress), and engineering (including robotics programming, computer vision systems, and Industrial Engineering in automotive lean manufacturing). I love WordPress, business, and writing, so starting a business that allowed me to write about WordPress was a no-brainer.
My Divi story was featured on Elegant Themes
Randy A Brown
- WordPress user since 2009
- Writing about WordPress since 2014
- Automotive Industrial Engineer – 2011-2014
- Automotive Engineering Technician – 2005-2011
- Automotive Quality Inspection – 2004
- Consumer Electronics Technician – 1998-2004
- Plastics Molding Production Manager – 1991-1998
- B.S. in Business Management with an IT focus
- A.S. in Electronics
- Toyota Production System (Lean Manufacturing) Step 1 and 2
Gutenberg will change WordPress forever. It's changed quite a bit since I reviewed it back in August. The goal is to have an interface that's more intuitive - similar to Wix or Squarespace - that would be easier for those new to WordPress to use, add new features, and...
This year's WordCamp US is near my home in TN, so I can't pass up the opportunity to meet the amazing Elegant Theme's crew in person. I've written quite a few articles for the Elegant Theme's blog, so meeting Kenny Sing, Mitch Skolnik, B.J. Keeton, Jason Champagne,...
I don't often review something in beta, but the Gutenberg Editor is getting closer to becoming an integral part of WordPress, so it's time to start digging in to see what it can and cannot do, what's good and what's bad, and what it means for the future of WordPress....