The Bible provides a strong foundation for leadership principles. It’s Management, Business, and Leadership concepts are strong and respected – starting with the most basic of all rules:
“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” (Mat 7:12 KJV)
“And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.” (Luk 6:31 KJV)
Leaders would do well to buy a good quality Bible in a respected translation, read it, use it, and apply it.
||NKJV Maxwell Leadership Bible: Second Edition, hardcoverThe Leadership expert, John Maxwell, brings an in-depth look at God’s laws for leaders and leadership.The content of the current Maxwell Leadership Bible is revised and updated to incorporate Maxwell’s works since the first release of the Maxwell Leadership Bible.Features include:
- 2 New Laws – Law of Addition and the Law of Picture
- New major articles and new notes throughout the Bible that connect with the new Laws
- New notes that reflect Maxwell’s works since the Feb 2002 release of the Maxwell Leadership Bible, including The 360º Leader, Attitude 101, 25 Ways to Win with People, and Leadership 101
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: in-depth articles that reveal these laws as seen in the lives of Bible people.
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: insightful articles showing positive and negative examples of each of this qualities.
- Over 100 biographical profiles: times and events in people’s lives that reveal God’s truths about leadership.
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and expressive “read-as-you-go” notes on mentoring and influence.
- Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues.
- New interior page design
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines